Want a flour-free diet? More and more people choose to be a season without taking any kind of flour in their diet, this task can be an ordeal if it is not carried out in an adequate way since flours are present in many of the staple foods we have and you have to have a lot of willpower to carry out a diet without flour.
It is very difficult to change our customs and bread, the flour-based product par excellence, is the most difficult to ban.
Both bread, cookies, a piece of sponge cake, a stuffed pie, a pizza ... all these delicious products contain flour. A product that in the long run is not so beneficial or so healthy for our body, much less if it is abused. Therefore, below we are going to see how to design a diet without flour and the benefits of a diet without bread.
Benefits of a flour-free diet
People who choose a flour-free diet can have several reasons: that the flours make them gain weight, they are allergic to gluten or because they choose to get rid of wheat for a certain time.
Eliminate the flours In the diet it can be a very hard task and almost impossible to carry out since many products contain it, however, more and more people are encouraged to put yourself to the test for a while if they are able to achieve it and notice its benefits.
The experts assure that white flours are the most processed that we can find, we can replace them with whole grain flours or legume flours that provide more fibers and healthy nutrients. However, we will always find people who want to get rid of them completely. To do this, below, we will leave you some keys to be able to carry out a diet without flour and not die trying.
With this type of diet you can lose many kilos In the first weeks, since the body does not receive as many carbohydrates as it was used to, it will turn to sugar and fat reserves for energy.
Maintaining a diet of this style is not synonymous with being weakened, it can be maintain an energizing diet free of flour and sugar while losing weight healthily.
These are the benefits that you will begin to feel when you go on a diet without flour:
- If you have a little overweight you will lose weight in a healthy way without having to eat less.
- You will feel satiated and the urge to snack between meals will disappear.
- Level triglycerides will decrease considerably since it is the liver in charge of manufacturing fat from the glucose of ingested carbohydrates, if carbohydrates are not consumed you will not generate unnecessary fat.
- El good cholesterol will rise and you will feel more energetic.
- You don't have to worry about insulin levels as they will remain stable.
- La high pressure will balance.
Replacements for a good diet
In order not to fall into the temptation of consuming flour while we are doing this type of diet, we will tell you some Tricks so that you can substitute some very marked products for other healthier ones that do not contain sugars or treated flours.
Bread, cookies and breakfast
Can be exchanged the bread for three tablespoons of oatmeal or wheat germ. For breakfast you can choose to consume cereals with treated legumes, puffed rice, lentils or soybeans. During the diet, these foods will be destinedIt's only at breakfast time.
Sweets and desserts
When you notice a drop in sugar, you can opt for natural sweeteners like stevia, agave syrup, or honey. It is preferable that many fruits are introduced during the time in which the regimen is carried out in order to obtain the fructose from them.
A day of diet without flour or sugar
Below you have a example of a diet without flour or sugar that you can use in your day to day:
- Breakfast: An infusion or a coffee with skim milk, a bowl of whole grain soy cereals. A portion of light fresh cheese.
- Lunch: a piece of fruit
- Food: A cup of brown rice with steamed vegetables, dressed with a tablespoon of virgin olive oil, a fruit salad with light cream cheese.
- Snack: A skimmed yogurt with chia seeds and a handful of walnuts.
- Price: Grilled fish with vegetable salad dressed with little oil and lemon. A light jelly.
This is an example of a diet free of flour and sugar. By combining healthy foods you can be full of energy and prepared for the day to day, you will notice that you do not lack food and you will start to lose kilos safely.
You will lose weight quickly At first because you lose a lot of fluid, but by introducing very little fats and those that are consumed are of high quality, such as nuts or avocados or natural coconuts, you will begin to lose volume in more complicated areas, legs and hips.
As in every diet, It is advisable to accompany weight loss with weekly aerobic exercise This way you will help to keep the body in shape and you will not weaken it.
Consequences of a diet without flour
As we mentioned, consuming many refined foods can eventually cause diseases that we would never expect to suffer, such as a type of cancer. Flours are the cause of causing hypertension, phlegm, diabetes and mucus.
This is what will happen if you stop taking flour for a period of time:
- You will lose the cravings: flour contains a substance called gliadin that is responsible for sending signals to the brain to tell you that you have an appetite. So if you dispense with it, this will not happen.
- You will regulate your weight: refined flours contain large amounts of sugar, this causes an increase in blood glucose and makes excess weight appear immediately. If you stop eating products with flour this problem will not appear and if you combine it with a diet to lose weight belly, the results can be amazing.
- You will accelerate the metabolism: several studies have confirmed that if refined flour is consumed, the metabolism is slower than if whole wheat flour is consumed regularly.
From what we can check there are no negative consequences for not eating refined or white flours, as well as doing without sugar. They are two products that are found in a large amount of food, so even if we want to get rid of them completely, it will become an arduous task, although not impossible.
Dieting without bread can seem a bit harsh Or strange at first, since it is a food that has become a complement to all our meals and dinners, but doing without it brings us many benefits if we are looking to eat healthier and accelerate weight loss.
Tell us how this has worked for you flour-free diet And leave us your advice so that a diet without bread does not become as hard as it happens to some people. Have you tried the 500 calorie diet as a supplement to eat without bread?