¿How to deflate the belly? This is a perfect diet for all those people who need to deflate their tummies in a short time and make their abdomen flatter. It is a plan in which you do not incorporate a lot of food, and if you do it to the letter, in addition to deflating, it will allow you to lose weight about 1 ½ kilo.
It is a diet recommended both for those people who want to remove some of tummy and love handles, as for those who are feel bloated from gas and that causes them inconvenience.
As always this type of diet they are not recommended to be kept for more than two days since they can be dangerous for your health and you prolong it in excess.
Next you have the diet to lose weight belly. You will have to repeat the menu detailed below the two days that the diet lasts, only then will you be able to deflate your belly.
Table of Contents
- 1 Menu for both days
- 2 Tips to lose weight belly
- 3 Exercises to lose weight belly
- 4 Can you lose weight fast?
- 5 How to slim the abdomen in a woman
- 6 Slimming the belly in men
Menu for both days
A infusion with a little honey and a glass of fresh fruit juice choice.
An infusion of your choice and a skim yogurt.
A light vegetable broth, a generous portion of raw vegetable salad of your choice, a grapefruit or an orange and a cup of tea with sweetener. If you are more hungry you can have the amount of broth you want.
An infusion of your choice and a glass of skim milk.
An infusion of your choice and a toast of wholemeal bread spread with light white cheese. If you don't like cheese, you can change it for 100 grams of turkey ham.
A light vegetable broth such as chard, asparagus, tomatoes, etc. 70 grams of grilled chicken, a serving of raw or boiled vegetables of your choice, an apple or plum and a cup of green tea. You can drink the amount of broth you want.
Before going to bed it is important that you drink an infusion of your choice and / or a tangerine to help release fluids during the night.
And that's it, if you follow this diet for 2 days you will achieve deflate belly in an important way.
Tips to lose weight belly
Below we offer you a list of important tips that we must take into account for keep a flat stomach. They are not part of the diet, but are some interesting guidelines that will help you improve your figure and reduce fearsome belly.
- Use little salt in your meals to avoid retaining fluids
- For the same reason it is necessary that drink at least two liters of liquid up to date. Preferably in the form of water or green and red teas, since they help improve your intestinal transit, release toxins and mobilize the fats that have accumulated in your abdomen.
- Don't eat fast. Eating excessively fast makes you not digest food well and produces gas. In addition, eating slowly makes you taste food more, enjoy it and fill yourself up sooner. Chew slowly so that food takes more than 20 minutes.
- Avoid acidic drinks like alcohol, coffee, hot chocolate, etc since they can irritate the intestine and inflame your belly.
- Watch out for sweeteners, as some sugar substitutes (such as maltitol) produce gas. It does not provide calories but it makes your belly more swollen so it is advisable to avoid them.
Exercises to lose weight belly
We must be constant with physical exercise and diet If we want to see optimal results in our figure, complement physical activities with a good diet so that nothing gets in the way of our goal.
La belly is one of hardest parts to lose fat and volume. However, there are many exercises designed to burn calories in this area, below we will tell you which ones are to obtain the best results.
Crunches from the floor
The abdominals are the most recommended to reduce waist, tone the belly and eliminate localized fat in that area. We can find multiple types of abs, but we will focus on the most common, the ideal ones for anyone to practice both at home or in the gym.
With the help of a mat or mat lie on your back with theace legs bent and with your feet flat on the ground. Place your hands behind your head without exerting any pressure, lift your trunk by using force on your abdomen and always keep your spine straight, do not bend your neck or force it.
Ideally, perform 4 sets of 20 repetitions each.
You can increase the intensity of the exercise if you lift your legs off the ground.
In English it is known as plane, a very practical exercise that is becoming increasingly popular. In a few seconds many parts of the body are worked.
The posture is done in a very simple way. With the help of a mat, lie face down on the forearms and the tips of the skin. Keep the posture elevated but with your back straight. The elbows should be below the shoulders.
Balance for 20 seconds and perform 5 sets.
Sit on a mat and keep your back straight and your legs bent in the air. Move your legs back and forth at the same time. Contract your abdomen and bring your legs and chest closer together. Perform 20 push-ups in 3 sets.
Stretching your abs
Es important to stretch this areaWe must do it by lying on a mat with our whole body stretched out and our hands resting on the floor. You will have to raise your arms, so that the front of the body is raised back with the contracted belly.
Can you lose weight fast?
We also find some habits that help us lose belly fat, if you are one of those who find it difficult to exercise, we advise you to go for a minimum of 30 minutes a day for a walk and follow it with healthy habits.
- Drink lots of water. Water is vital to detoxify the body, prevents bloating and helps digestion, relieves occasional constipation and gas. On average, it is stipulated that you should drink at least two liters of water a day.
- Control your salt intake. Salt makes us gain weight as it causes us unnecessary fluid retention.
- Get used to eating a balanced diet. This is achieved by measuring the amount of carbohydrates, fat and caloric products. You have to fill your fridge with low calorie foods, such as fruits, vegetables and healthy proteins, as well as essential fatty oils.
- Eat small amounts 5 times a day. It is preferable to eat more times and less quantity in each feeding. This is key to keeping your metabolism active and burning more calories.
- Avoid carbonated drinks. These make our belly swell without wanting to, even if you consume those that do not have sugars or calories, they are just as counterproductive. It is better to drink infusions, natural juices or water.
How to slim the abdomen in a woman
The body of women is slightly different from that of men, and the peculiarities of some may make losing abdominal fat work for them and not for them. Next, we give you the keys if you are a woman and want to lose your belly.
- YogaYoga is highly recommended to practice because it is a very healthy exercise, both for the body and the mind. Yoga will keep you active and will not strain your joints.
- Practice any sport: No matter which one you choose, the rapport of being on a team keeps you active, it also helps you clear your responsibilities for a couple of hours. In addition, with that same sport you will be exercising many parts of the body without noticing it.
- Dance: It is a good alternative because it is one of the most entertaining ways to lose weight. Practicing at least 20 minutes of dancing a day will keep you active and you will feel fulfilled.
- Walk: the ideal thing is to walk at least 30 minutes a day, this simple exercise activates the body and if the abdomen contracts while walking you will be exercising it. The circulation will flow better and you will control the amount of oxygen that enters the lungs.
Slimming the belly in men
Men are a little more active than women, they tend to have more physical activities in their day-to-day life and have the most assumed sport.
For them, it is advisable to lower their belly is to do the following:
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages: this is one of the first causes of the production of abdominal fat in men, therefore, it is the first step to follow. Lower your alcohol consumption and try to drink empty calorie free drinks with no added sugars.
- Avoid sugar and fat: sugar and fat in the diet should be eliminated whenever possible. We refer to pastries, cookies, cakes, sweets or ice cream and sugary drinks. These are the most responsible for having fat in the abdomen.
- Add more protein to your diet: increase the intake of foods rich in protein, blue fish, eggs, cheeses, natural yogurt, seeds, nuts and lean proteins.
- Cut back on carbohydrates: these eventually turn into sugar and sugar into fat. If we get used to not consuming carbohydrates, our appetite will decrease so the weight loss will be greater. You just have to make an effort at the beginning of the change.
- Introduce more fiber-rich foods: do not consume white bread, or rice and normal pasta, always try to look for their integral variants since they will provide you with a greater amount of fiber and will help you to expel toxins from the body more easily. If you want to eat some rice, follow this rice diet.
- Practice physical exercise three times a week: any aerobic exercise is highly recommended, be it walking, running, cycling or doing a fitness session in the gym. This must be accompanied by good sleep habits, sleeping 7 to 8 hours a day and accompanied by a balanced diet.
There are many tips that we can write down and carry out to be able to get rid of abdominal fat. They are little tricks that we can gradually introduce into our lifestyle To achieve better health, you will feel better, with more energy and more courage to face your day. Have you tried the 500 calorie diet? We recommend it as another method to lose weight fast.
If you liked our diet to deflate belly, we recommend that you join our Facebook group clicking on the following link. This way you will receive all our articles and diets to keep you fit and healthy.