The dissociated diet is within the group of slimming methods that does not restrict any type of food and that allows the person who decides to follow it eat a little of everything, so it is not considered a restrictive type diet.
This type of diet is aimed at those people who want to lose weight and for those who want to keep it and avoid catching a few extra kilos. Next I will tell you a little more about the dissociated diet so you can know all its advantages and risks.
Table of Contents
Characteristics of the dissociated diet
The dissociated diet belongs to that group of diets that they do not restrict any type of food in your weight loss plan. The key to such a diet is to separate fats, proteins and carbohydrates and in this way avoid taking them together on the same plate.
By taking separately said nutrients, the body takes part of the fat it has stored to be able to perform perfectly in addition to eliminating a large amount of fluid, which helps reduce own body fat.
One of the points in favor of this type of diet, is that it helps the person who follows it to clearly differentiate each food group. In this way, said person can eat in a way totally healthy and balanced.
Food groups in the dissociated diet
As I have already told you before, the main feature of the dissociated diet is that it groups the different types of food depending on the nutrients that compose it.
- Olive oil
- Sunflower oil
- Milk and dairy derivatives
Vegetables and vegetables
- Mushrooms and mushrooms
How to combine foods in the dissociated diet
Then I will give you the guidelines What should you follow when it comes to combine the different foods on the dissociated diet:
- You cannot combine fatty foods with proteins
- You cannot combine different carbohydrates on the same plate.
- You should not mix carbohydrates with proteins
- So much vegetables like vegetables you can mix them with another food as long as it is not fruit.
- You must consume the fruit at mid-morning or mid-afternoon and without mixing with any other food.
- You should not eat protein or carbohydrates during dinner.
- Dessert It should consist of a coffee, an infusion or a skimmed yogurt.
- While you eat you can not drink sugary drinks or juices.
- The intake of alcohol and sugar.
Next I will show you an example of a menu that could serve as the basis for what he proposes the dissociated diet.
- Monday: For breakfast a bowl of muesli with milk and an infusion of green tea. At midmorning you can have one piece of fruit. To eat pasta with vegetables and a skimmed yogurt. To snack on a piece of fruit. For dinner a green salad, baked fish and an infusion.
- Tuesday: For breakfast bread with olive oil and a coffee. At midmorning a piece of fruit. At lunch time baked chicken with vegetables and a skimmed yogurt. To have an infusion for a snack. At dinner time a scrambled egg with vegetables and an infusion.
- Wednesday: At breakfast you can have a variety of sausages next to an infusion. At midmorning a piece of fruit. To eat a legume and vegetable salad along with a skimmed yogurt. When it comes to having a snack, a piece of fruit. For dinner a vegetable stir fry, a prawn french omelette and an infusion.
- Thursday: For breakfast you can have some cereals with organic yogurt next to a red tea infusion. At midmorning a piece of fruit. At lunchtime a plate of turkey stew and an infusion. To snack on a piece of fruit. For dinner a green salad along with steamed clams and an organic yogurt.
- Friday: For breakfast some fat-free cheese along with an organic yogurt and an infusion. At midmorning a piece of fruit. To eat some macaroni with mushrooms and a bio yogurt. To snack on a piece of fruit. For dinner a little grilled salmon and a skimmed yogurt.
- Saturday: At breakfast you can have a toast with olive oil along with a skimmed yogurt and an infusion. To have a piece of fruit for lunch. At lunchtime grilled veal with sauteed vegetables and an infusion. To snack on a piece of fruit. For dinner an asparagus omelette and an infusion.
- Sunday: At breakfast time a cup of muesli with skimmed yogurt and an infusion. For lunch a piece of fruit. To eat a plate of turkey stew with vegetables and a skimmed yogurt. To snack on a piece of fruit. At dinner you can have a vegetables soup along with some steamed mussels and an infusion.
Is the dissociated diet effective?
According to most nutritionists, the dissociated diet it's a perfect weight loss plan to lose a few extra kilos without going too hungry and with a sufficient supply of nutrients to the body. Apparently the key to the success of this diet is not found in separating the different food groups, but the reason for its effectiveness lies in its low caloric intake and the prohibition of the intake of different products harmful to the body such as this is the case of sugar or alcohol.
Anyway, below I leave you a video for what values if it is worth starting this diet and lose those extra pounds and get back to your previous figure.