High cholesterol would make you tired

01

El high cholesterol is often called the "silent murderer"Since it is often asymptomatic, it can therefore be fatal, yet despite not showing specific symptoms, people with high cholesterol generally feel married more easily.

El high cholesterol have different effects on the body, one of which is the Fatigue And when plaque forms on the arterial walls, it can lead to serious conditions like atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease (CHD) and coronary micro-vascular disease (CMD), conditions that induce the body to feel tired much faster.

Although high cholesterol levels by itself do not cause fatigue, it is one of the conditions that fatigueAlthough cholesterol is necessary for the body, it should be known that without any type of external intake, the body's needs for it are correctly met, since 80 percent of cholesterol is produced by the body and the rest 20 percent get it from the food we eat.

Cholesterol levels considered normal range from 160 to 200 mg, while danger levels are those that exceed 240 mg, levels that can cause a stroke, for example.

High cholesterol can cause pain in the back of the head and neck, pain that is also felt up to the shoulders, as well as swollen and tired legs, plus drowsiness.

La atherosclerosis is a disease caused by the accumulation of plaque in the arterial walls due to high cholesterol, the plaque is made up of substances of cholesterol, fat and calcium, which over time limit the diameter of the arterial wall, inhibiting the flow of blood to the heart and other areas of the body, thus leading to Hypertension.

Image: flickr


The content of the article adheres to our principles of editorial ethics. To report an error click here!.

A comment, leave yours

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

*

*

  1. Responsible for the data: Miguel Ángel Gatón
  2. Purpose of the data: Control SPAM, comment management.
  3. Legitimation: Your consent
  4. Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties except by legal obligation.
  5. Data storage: Database hosted by Occentus Networks (EU)
  6. Rights: At any time you can limit, recover and delete your information.

  1.   maria alejandra cornejo cortes said

    Very good responses, I suffer from high cholesterol and I am concerned about this health issue, happy with the publications that give thanks for guiding ...