In the days we meet, there is what we know as "body worship«, Many people worry about their physiques, how they look, how much they weigh and how much fat they have. There are many who seek to have a more defined and attractive body.
Having a firm, toned body without accumulated fat is an idea very present in many people, then we will tell you what they are the best tips to carry a diet to define and what are the keys to follow.
There are fat-burning diets that help us define our muscles, if we follow them correctly we can achieve the body we want, although we will have to continue with our routine of exercises to tone and define muscles.
Table of Contents
Characteristics of a diet to define
Many athletes find themselves with the dilemma of wanting to define their body, get rid of accumulated fat in certain areas without having to give up the volume of their muscles and their power. Therefore, it is essential to carry out a guided and adequate nutrition so that this does not happen.
If what you are looking for is to eliminate fat and define the muscles, you must achieve a good balance between the intake of carbohydrates and proteins.
Basic tips to keep in mind
It must be understood that to carry out an adequate physical performance, carbohydrates must be taken so that the body has energy and build muscle massHowever, if we exceed that carbohydrate intake, we would cause that instead of our body obtaining energy from fats, it would only obtain it from carbohydrates, we must offer it in its proper measure.
Next, we tell you what are the keys to burning fat and not losing muscle.
- Your caloric intake and your energy expenditure, must be balanced. If you spend more energy than you contribute with food, your body will use fat, which is ideal. However, if you go overboard with carbohydrates, you will not be able to burn fat.
- Consume slow-absorbing carbohydrates, reduces its presence between 5% and 10%.
- Eat 5 meals a day in moderate amounts. You should not go long without eating any food, so your metabolic process will be active.
- Don't leave out proteinWhen looking to burn fat and define muscle, protein is essential for maintaining good muscle tissue.
- Reduce fat intake, do not eliminate them, but eat those foods rich in healthy fatty acids, such as nuts or avocados. Coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil.
- Don't forget to hydrate. If you are an athlete you should hydrate very well after each workout, it is perfect for the muscles and organs to recover and receive the nutrients from the bloodstream much better. In addition, you will help eliminate fats and toxins.
Diet to define and burn fat
A diet that we get from the internet should not be taken at face value, it must be personalized and must be adapted to the objectives, needs and the body of each person. For this reason, we propose certain menus, dishes so that you have a basic idea of what a definition diet would be like.
Here we tell you what the "typical" breakfasts could be so that you can organize your stage of muscle definition and fat loss.
- Whole grainss of rolled oats or spelled, with skimmed milk.
- A piece of seasonal fruit: orange, kiwi, banana, apple, etc.
- Egg, it is preferable to take more clear than the yolks, therefore, having a scrambled breakfast of two whites and a single yolk is ideal.
- Natural yogurt with red berries.
- Black coffee or skim milk.
- Tomar infusion mint, fennel, chamomile, etc.
- Juice of natural fruits, designed for before training.
- Slice of bread integral with olive oil and tomato, low-fat sausage, turkey, natural tuna or skimmed fresh cheese.
- Whole grains bar.
- Natural and homemade fruit and vegetable smoothie.
- Protein shake.
Meals and dinners
- Carbohydrates, pasta and rice in moderate quantities, not to exceed 100 grams. The ideal is to take 75 grams with food.
- Proteins: chicken breast or lean white meats.
- Baked or grilled fish.
- Side dishes and first courses: Vegetable soup or cream, salads, grilled vegetables, roasted vegetables, broccoli, boiled or steamed vegetables, etc.
As you can see, this is not a regular diet, since as we mentioned we give you certain indications so that you can create your own menu based on these ideas. Ideally, if you want to define muscles and get rid of the accumulated fat of your body in certain specific areas, you go to a specialist or in the gym itself, the coaches can guide you in making decisions.