We see the word gluten everywhere, on product labels, in food articles and on food blogs. gastronomy. Gluten is catching on, and not for good reason. Gluten is a protein present in cereals such as oats, wheat, barley, or rye.
More cases of gluten allergy, so the change in diets has to be immediate. The perfect thing is to make the recipes and adapt them to allergies, as in this case, we have adapted a classic bread recipe so that it can be consumed by all those celiac people.
Gluten-free seed bread
Unless we have a gluten allergy or intolerance nothing happens if ordinary bread is consumed, however, this seed bread will enchant you for its flavor and its great benefits.
To prepare it we can choose flax seeds, sesame, chia seeds, pumpkin, sunflower seeds or poppies. They are all good options. What's more, you can play with the flavors of spices that fascinate you the most, curry, cumin, cayenne, ginger, etc.
- 50 grams of various seeds
- A pinch of spices, although it is optional
- 2 eggs
- 40 milliliters of water
- Pinch of sea salt
- First we will grind all the seeds next to the spices. You can help yourself with a blender or a coffee grinder.
- In a bowl beat the eggs, add the water and sea salt.
- We will mix the dough in the mold that we want, preferably in an extended way.
- Bake at 100ºC for 45 minutes. We avoid high temperatures so that the antioxidant properties of the seeds are preserved.
This bread has a very crunchy result, we must be careful the first time we make it and be aware of the texture of the bread. It has to be dry and crisp. This bread is perfect to accompany all kinds of patés, sauces and cheeses. As it does not have yeast, it is not spongy but rather hard, perfect for snacking between meals as a healthy snack.
Test to Make Different Kinds of Seed Bread with different types of spices, with cayenne to give our bread a unique touch.